Attorney and Staff
The Bossart Law Firm Team ∙ Privileged to Help You
At our law firm, you’re greeted promptly, and you are greeted and made to feel welcome within seconds of entering. During the initial interview, David’s paralegal Sue who has worked with David for 40 years will take notes so the attorney can concentrate on listening and focus 100 percent on what you are saying. During the litigation process, we are available by phone any time of day or night if we are needed.
January 1 through April 15 of each year, attorney Bossart is in Fountain Hills, Arizona. In order to stay in close contact with his clients during that time, David has put videoconferencing in his Fargo office and in his office in Fountain Hills, Arizona. He uses videoconferencing to keep in touch with his clients, as well as to meet new clients. In addition, he flies back to Fargo as needed. The Fargo office is open year-round.
Attorney David Bossart was born and raised in the Fargo-Moorhead area and has been a lawyer since 1965. He is recognized and honored for his work representing injured people and their families. The following are just some of the honors he has received:
- Fellow in the International Academy of Trial Lawyers (limited to the top 500 trial lawyers in the U.S.)
- Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers (limited to the top one percent of trial lawyers in the United States)
- Recognized in the book, “The Best Lawyers in America” for representing the injured party for more than 20 years
- Received the American Association for Justice’s highest educational award, “Diplomate of Trial Advocacy” for teaching other trial lawyers how to handle serious personal injury and wrongful death cases
- Multiple-time recipient of the Wiedemann-Wysocki Citation of Excellence award given by the American Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice Workhorse Award (1989)
To learn more about trial lawyer David Bossart, please follow the link below.
A North Dakota Personal Injury Lawyer You Can Trust
We do not charge a fee unless we are successful in your claim. If you suffered severe injuries due to an accident or the negligence of others, please send us an e-mail or call 866-781-7420 to schedule an appointment with an experienced Fargo personal injury attorney.