Fargo Serious Premises Liability Lawyer
North Dakota Slip-and-Fall Injury and Premises Liability Attorney
When an accident occurs due to a property owner’s negligence, your injuries should be covered under the homeowner’s insurance or the building owner’s general liability insurance. Because premises liability litigation takes time and expense to litigate, less serious injuries, such as a sprained ankle, will cost more than the amount of the recovery and are seldom pursued.
At the Bossart Law Firm, P.C., we have been helping people with serious injuries incurred on someone else’s property for more than 40 years. We know what we’re doing and although past performance is not an indication of future success, we have been successful in a number of premises liability cases for injuries, such as a broken back or neck.
Representative case: Attorney David Bossart was responsible for changing state law and succeeding in having the state recognize loss of consortium for a child in a persistent vegetative state. The child was injured following the illegal sale of a handgun to a 12-year-old and his mother, who bought the gun with $120 in one dollar bills. This is a “straw purchase,” and when the gun went off accidentally, our client was shot by his friend. We obtained a favorable award in this case.
Experience With the Full Range of Premises Liability Injuries
Please call our law office if you or a loved one has experienced any of the following accidents or injuries:
- Serious slip-and-fall accidents — These may be due to a cracked sidewalk, a pool of water on the floor, a gap in flooring on a construction site or an unshoveled front step.
- Swimming pool accidents or near drownings — This includes public pools as well as backyard pools at a home.
- Dog bites — Please call our law office if you suffered a serious or disfiguring dog bite.
- Assaults — This includes property ranging from hotels and motels to apartment buildings to an ATM that provides or has a security system.
- Sexual assaults — This includes hotels and other establishments that may be in an area where other crimes have been committed.
Let Us Guide You Through the Survival Process ∙ Free Initial Consultation
We do not charge a lawyer’s fee unless we are successful in your claim. If you suffered severe injuries due to an accident or the negligence of others, please send us an e-mail or call 866-781-7420 to schedule an appointment with an experienced Fargo serious premises liability attorney.