North Dakota Personal Injury Lawyer
Fargo-Moorhead Accident Injuries Law Firm
The primary focus of Bossart Law Firm, P.C., is serious personal injury and wrongful death litigation. We do not handle other areas of law. Because of this focus on personal injury, we have accumulated a track record for handling a large number of brain injury cases, many of which are the result of automobile and truck accidents.
“Most of my cases involve very serious injuries. I also focus on wrongful death cases and, in particular, wrongful deaths of children. There is no more terrible loss for a parent than the loss of a child. I think that should be worth something.” — Attorney David R. Bossart
Statewide Representation of Personal Injury Victims
Our law firm represents personal injury victims throughout North Dakota as well as those with serious injures in Moorhead and the surrounding area in Minnesota. Since 1965, David Bossart has been a trial lawyer representing personal injury victims and has experience in the following areas:
- Wrongful death — with a particular passion for finding compensation for the families who have lost a child
- Semi-truck or big rig accidents — including accidents involving pedestrians and single-vehicle accidents on I-94
- Car accident injuries — including traumatic brain injuries
- Medical malpractice — for instances such as failure to diagnose, failure to treat, emergency room error and physician error
- Serious premises liability injuries — including disfiguring dog bites and paralysis from a slip-and-fall accident
- Spinal cord or burn injuries — including those that cause paralysis or loss of limbs
- Nursing home negligence — for instances of abuse, malnutrition, medication errors and other negligence
- Insurance bad faith — helping those whose insurance claims have been denied
Let Us Guide You Through the Survival Process ∙ Free Initial Consultation
We do not charge a fee unless we are successful in your claim. If you suffered severe injuries due to an accident or the negligence of others, please send us an e-mail or call 866-781-7420 to schedule an appointment with an experienced North Dakota personal injury attorney.