Fargo Car Accident Lawyer
North Dakota Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney
Car accidents are an all too common occurrence. According to the Center for Disease Control, car accidents are the leading cause of unintentional injury among Native Americans ages one to 44. Adult motor vehicle-related death rates for Native Americans are more than twice that of whites and almost twice that of African Americans.
At the Bossart Law Firm, P.C., we have been helping those who were injured in car accidents for more than 40 years. We know how to win these cases, because we have done it so many times. Our law office is a comfortable, casual place, because we know that accident victims need a caring environment. This does not mean that we are not tough litigators. Attorney David Bossart has a track record of strong advocacy on behalf of personal injury victims.
We offer to do the following for our clients:
- Investigate the incident in great detail
- Thoroughly document all current and future health implications
- Retain experts, from a forensic accountant or neurologist to an accident reconstructionist
- Provide a caring environment for our interactions with clients
- Hold the liability insurance company, manufacturer or any other responsible party liable
Moorhead and Fargo Car Accident Attorney
Our law firm has more than 40 years of experience representing those with serious injuries due to a car accident caused by someone else’s negligence. We have helped people with the following types of serious injuries:
- Back and neck injuries
- Brain injuries, including traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Burns from gasoline fires
- Hip, rib and other bone fractures
- Ocular or eye injuries
Let Us Guide You Through the Survival Process ∙ Free Initial Consultation
We do not charge a lawyer’s fee unless we are successful in your claim. If you suffered severe injuries due to an accident or the negligence of others, please send us an e-mail or call 866-781-7420 to schedule an appointment with an experienced Fargo trucking accident attorney.