Serious Injuries — Serious Lawyer — Serious Results
Two of the most serious types of injuries are spinal cord injuries, which can result in paralysis, and burn injuries, which can be disfiguring and lead to death from infections and other causes. At the Bossart Law Firm, P.C., we represent clients who have received the most serious types of personal injuries. You can trust us to handle you with compassion and handle your case with the utmost dedication to finding a good solution for you or your loved one.
Suffered a serious injury? Call a serious lawyer for serious results. Call Bossart Law Firm, P.C., at 866-781-7420 or send us an e-mail.
When you are our client, we offer to accomplish the following on your behalf:
- Investigate any accident or incident in great detail
- Thoroughly document all current and future health implications
- Retain experts, such as a forensic accountant, neurologist or accident reconstructionist
- Hold the liability insurance company, manufacturer or any other responsible party liable
North Dakota Burn Injury Attorney
A burn injury that is a result of someone else's negligence may sometimes come from a fire but is more often the result of an accident. If the burn injury occurred at the workplace or on a construction site, it is only a personal injury case if there was negligence involved. For example, if a defective product caused an electrocution, it could be a wrongful death.
Please contact us if you suffered a burn due to a defective product or third party negligence. We represent clients with burn injuries due to:
- Gasoline explosions in a car accident
- Propane explosions
- Chemical flash fires or burns
- Electrical burns from wiring or power lines
Fargo Paralysis and Spinal Cord Injury Attorney
According to the Mayo Clinic, motorcycle and car accidents account for 40 percent of the spinal cord injuries each year. Other causes include:
- Acts of violence, such a gun or knife wounds
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Sports injuries, such as diving
- Alcohol-related accidents
We have been able to help many individuals who were paralyzed or lost the use of a limb due to a spinal cord injury accident. We'd like to help you as well.
Let Us Guide You Through the Survival Process ∙ Free Initial Consultation
We do not charge a lawyer's fee unless we are successful in your claim. If you suffered severe injuries due to an accident or the negligence of others, please send us an e-mail or call 866-781-7420 to schedule an appointment with an experienced Fargo paralysis and spinal cord injury attorney.